Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday, February 7

Dear Emilie,

We got a lot of snow over the weekend.  Like 12-18 inches!  WHOO HOO! The kids have had a blast playing in it and I've had fun watching them.  It's kept us in--which I'm so not mad about! ;-)

It's also given me some time to think and rethink about the things/projects I want to tackle this year.  In January, I took the time to write about all of those things.  You can read about it here.  But yesterday, as I sipped on hot chai and watched the kids from the window, I decided that I'm going to give myself a clean slate.  In looking over all the projects I've started, I have to be honest and tell you that I really don't want to complete most of them.  I'm still loving the yarn I've chose, but not so much that project.  And that's ok.

I took additional time to look through some of the knitting books I currently own--even took a moment to browse through the Ravelry site for more ideas.  With that, I'm thinking I'll be "frogging" most of this unfinished work and reworking it into something else.

I'm excited!!

What things are you working on?  Have you complete those baby gifts?  I'm currently working on a soft gray scarf and another lap quilt.  I'll share some photos soon.

Happy Weekend, my friend!

Leslie

No comments: