Monday, February 15, 2010

Sewing Olympics

Dear Emilie,

As you know, the Olympics started on Friday and with that the race for gold!  I was reading on Alex's blog about the Sewing Olympics.  I thought is was a cool idea.  I've been reading about different Knitting Olympic Challenges as well on a couple other blogs.  The idea is to create/complete a project during the two weeks of the Olympic Games.

I can't say that I'm participating, but then again, it might be nice to try something.  If I do, I'm leaning towards the Sewing [crafting] Olympic Challenge as there is plenty for me to choose from with regards to completing projects around here.  It's left up to me what my "events" will be.  (Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have started a "Clean-up-your-house" Olympic Challenge, as that's really what I need to be doing here!)

I simply wanted to share this with you.  Perhaps you'll want to participate or make plans to do this for the next Olympics (I hear this is a regular thing).

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: