Thursday, January 28, 2010

128!

Well, here I am, again. Finally. Today is my birthday. So many people have reached out to me today, including my sister-friend, Leslie, and for that I am grateful. And blog was on my list of things to do today. I am back, baby! I am blessed, and grateful for life. And I am working on complaining less this year. I'll share more about that later.

My knitting keeps me sane, relaxed, and the Serotonin levels at even, normal levels!

I feel transition in my life---and since I enjoy knowing ahead of time what is going to happen, so I can plan for it, I find this place to be uncomfortable---well, at least unsettling. My son's feet are as big as mine, and my daughter is driving! Where have the years gone? So, I am working on enjoying today, embracing now, embracing change and reminding myself that God is here too.


EMbracing,
Em~

1 comment:

~Leslie said...

It's good to have you here, Em!